Accounting and Bookkeeping for Professional Services in NJ
As a professional services business owner, you are likely focused on providing the best highest quality services for your customers. Business owners must work to increase their customer base while also focusing on customer care issues. No matter what type of service business that you have, your bookkeeping and accounting services are very important. Making certain that your accounting and bookkeeping functions are established and completed properly is vital for the success of your business. Thomas M. Ditullio Accounting has the expertise you need to handle all of the accounting needs of your service business.
We Understand Your Professional Service Business
Professional service businesses have a number of unique accounting needs. You may need to handle payroll, track supplies and count billable hours. TMD Accounting is able to help with all of your accounting needs, including the following:
Types of Professional Service Businesses Served
We help all types of professional services businesses with their bookkeeping, payroll, accounting and tax needs. We are able to help all of the following types of professional services companies:
Five Ways TMD Accounting Helps Your Small Business
When you choose TMD Accounting, we can help you in five primary ways.
1. Saving time
When you outsource your accounting needs to TMD Accounting, you will save substantial time. Instead of spending hours on your books and payroll, you can instead focus your energies on building your customer base.
2. Finding deductions
The professionals at TMD Accounting can help to identify all of the deductions that you may be able to claim on your taxes. We can advise you about the different deductions and help you to keep the proper records to back them up.
If you are focused on growing your business, you will have ongoing accounting and bookkeeping needs that expand with it. With our consulting services, we can help you to grow your business in a smoother fashion.
4. Having certified experts help you
The accountants at TMD Accounting are certified professionals, allowing you to feel confident in the accuracy of your financial reports and documents.
5. Understanding how to divide personal and business uses
Many business owners use things such as their cell phones and vehicles for both business and personal reasons. When tax time comes, you need to figure out how to determine the percentages to allocate to your personal and business uses. TMD Accounting can help you to make the accurate allocations.
Our Small Business Accounting Services in NJ
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Inputting Bank Details
- Allocating the entries
- Value Added Bookkeeping
- Month-end or Year-end closing
- Invoice approval
- Expense allocation
- Invoice imaging
- Online payment approval
- Check processing
- Handling of vendor inquiries
- 1099 reporting
- Order management
- Customer billing
- Customer aging
- Collections management
- Cash forecasting & reporting
- Bank statements reconciliation when records are managed by your organization
- Credit card reconciliation with your bank records
- Full reconciliation services
- Matching of invoice with your ledger as well as journal entries
- Gift card/certificate reconciliation
- Partial reconciliation services
- Sequencing of checks
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Bank reconciliation report
- Detail general ledger report
- Fixed asset account management
- Payroll setup
- Payday calculations and direct deposits
- Payroll taxes calculation and form filling
- Exceptional Data Management
- Forms Processing and Warehousing
- Transaction Processing and Analysis
- Data Mining Services and Monitoring
Choose TMD Accounting for Your Small Business Accounting Needs
- New Jersey Licensed Public Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Association of Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Practitioners
- American Society of Tax Professionals
- Institute of Tax Consultants
- South Jersey Business Association
Committed To Excellence For Nearly 40 Yrs
Thomas M. DiTullio has nearly 40 years of experience. Tom and his staff have a well deserved reputation for outstanding service in Gloucester County. Many of Tom’s clients have used his services for over 20 years. In addition to tax services, Tom DiTullio Accounting also offers payroll, and financial management. We offer many programs that are flexible, reliable, and most of all affordable.