Accountants in NJ for Automotive & Body Shops
If you own an auto mechanic or auto body shop, your work requires a high degree of technical knowledge and skill. In addition to making certain that your customers’ vehicles run smoothly and look great, you also must deal with your business’s finances and taxes. This may include managing your inventory, tracking supplies, waiting for approvals from insurance companies and much more. When you choose to outsource your accounting to Thomas M. DiTullio Accounting, you can get back to the primary focus of your business while we help you to manage your financial reports and other accounting needs.
Accounting for Auto Repair Shop
Best Accountants in NJ for Auto Repair & Body Shops
The professionals at Thomas M. DiTullio Accounting can help your shop with all of its accounting needs. Our services include all of the following:
Types of Automotive Businesses Served
TMD Accounting helps many different types of automotive businesses to run smoothly. We work with the following automotive businesses:
Bookkeeping for Auto Repair Shops
Five Ways The NJ Accountants at TMD Help Automotive Businesses
The professionals at TMD Accounting can help your auto mechanic or auto body repair shop in five ways.
1. Saving you time
When you own an automotive business, taking care of your customers and their repair needs is your primary focus. By outsourcing your accounting to TMD Accounting, you can focus your attention on your job rather than devoting hours to your bookkeeping, taxes and accounting needs.
2. Finding more deductions
With our help, you can discover deductions that you didn’t know that you could claim. We can help you to identify and claim all of the applicable deductions so that you can save money on your taxes.
3. Consultant services
If your business is growing, you will need to add employees. When you do, you will also have additional accounting and bookkeeping tasks. We can consult with you so that you avoid some of the common growing pains, making the process easier.
4. Certified accounting experts
At TMD Accounting, we are certified. This can give you the confidence that your taxes, payroll and financial reports will be accurate.
5. Figuring out personal and business use
If you are like many small business owners, you may sometimes use your work equipment for personal needs. We can help you to figure out your personal and business uses so that your taxes are accurate.
Our Automotive Accounting Services in NJ
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Inputting Bank Details
- Allocating the entries
- Value Added Bookkeeping
- Month-end or Year-end closing
- Invoice approval
- Expense allocation
- Invoice imaging
- Online payment approval
- Check processing
- Handling of vendor inquiries
- 1099 reporting
- Order management
- Customer billing
- Customer aging
- Collections management
- Cash forecasting & reporting
- Bank statements reconciliation when records are managed by your organization
- Credit card reconciliation with your bank records
- Full reconciliation services
- Matching of invoice with your ledger as well as journal entries
- Gift card/certificate reconciliation
- Partial reconciliation services
- Sequencing of checks
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Bank reconciliation report
- Detail general ledger report
- Fixed asset account management
- Payroll setup
- Payday calculations and direct deposits
- Payroll taxes calculation and form filling
- Exceptional Data Management
- Forms Processing and Warehousing
- Transaction Processing and Analysis
- Data Mining Services and Monitoring
Choose The NJ Accountants at TMD for Your Automotive Accounting Needs
Thomas M. Ditullio Accounting understands the accounting, tax, bookkeeping and payroll issues that automotive shops must contend with. We can offer expert help so that your business can run smoothly. Call us today to schedule your consultation and to learn more about how we can help.
- New Jersey Licensed Public Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Association of Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Practitioners
- American Society of Tax Professionals
- Institute of Tax Consultants
- South Jersey Business Association
Committed To Excellence For Nearly 40 Yrs
Thomas M. DiTullio has nearly 40 years of experience. Tom and his staff have a well deserved reputation for outstanding service in Gloucester County. Many of Tom’s clients have used his services for over 20 years. In addition to tax services, Tom DiTullio Accounting also offers payroll, and financial management. We offer many programs that are flexible, reliable, and most of all affordable.