Construction & Contractor Accounting Services South Jersey
As a contractor or owner of another construction business, you understand the difficulties of the construction industry. You may have to contend with unreliable contractors, tight deadlines and long hours in order to be successful. In order to give your business a strong foundation, your accounting, bookkeeping and tax processes must also be accurate and thorough. Thomas M. DiTullio Accounting helps construction businesses with all of their financial and accounting needs so that you can understand exactly where your business is at and see the direction that it should go.
We Understand Your Construction & Contractor Business
Construction businesses and contractors must contend with numerous accounting issues. You will need to make sure that you calculate sales and use taxes correctly. You will also need to properly report your income and expenses on your tax returns and comply with the requirements for statutory employees and contract workers. We can help you with all of the following accounting services for construction businesses and contractors:
Types of Construction Businesses Served
TMD Accounting is able to help construction businesses ranging from sole proprietorships to multi-employee LLCs, LLPs and corporations. The types of construction businesses that we help include the following:
Bookkeeping Services for Homebuilders
Five Ways TMD Accounting Helps Construction Businesses
There are five primary ways that TMD Accounting can help your construction business.
1. Saving time
Running a construction business is time-consuming by itself. When you also have to contend with the accounting aspects of your business, you may not have enough time to deal with other tasks. By outsourcing your accounting to TMD Accounting, you can focus your energies and the important tasks that are involved in your business.
2. Identifying more deductions
With TMD Accounting, you may find that there are numerous deductions available that you can claim on your taxes. We can help you to find all of the deductions that you might be able to take, allowing you to enjoy reduced tax bills.
3. Consultant services
As your business grows, your accounting and other needs will do so as well. TMD Accounting can serve as an expert consultant to help you manage your growth more efficiently.
4. Certified experts
The professional accountants and bookkeepers at TMD Accounting are certified, giving you peace of mind that your financial reports and documents will be prepared accurately.
5. Help with dividing out personal and business uses
It is common for contractors to use some of the tools of their businesses for personal uses in addition to business uses. We can help you to determine your business and personal uses so that your tax returns are accurate.
Our Construction & Contractor Accounting Services in NJ
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Inputting Bank Details
- Allocating the entries
- Value Added Bookkeeping
- Month-end or Year-end closing
- Invoice approval
- Expense allocation
- Invoice imaging
- Online payment approval
- Check processing
- Handling of vendor inquiries
- 1099 reporting
- Order management
- Customer billing
- Customer aging
- Collections management
- Cash forecasting & reporting
- Bank statements reconciliation when records are managed by your organization
- Credit card reconciliation with your bank records
- Full reconciliation services
- Matching of invoice with your ledger as well as journal entries
- Gift card/certificate reconciliation
- Partial reconciliation services
- Sequencing of checks
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Bank reconciliation report
- Detail general ledger report
- Fixed asset account management
- Payroll setup
- Payday calculations and direct deposits
- Payroll taxes calculation and form filling
- Exceptional Data Management
- Forms Processing and Warehousing
- Transaction Processing and Analysis
- Data Mining Services and Monitoring
Choose TMD Accounting for Your Construction Accounting Needs
It is important that you find experienced accountants who understand the demands of the construction industry. TMD Accounting helps contractors and construction businesses throughout New Jersey and understand the unique issues that you face. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
- New Jersey Licensed Public Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Association of Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Practitioners
- American Society of Tax Professionals
- Institute of Tax Consultants
- South Jersey Business Association
Committed To Excellence For Nearly 40 Yrs
Thomas M. DiTullio has nearly 40 years of experience. Tom and his staff have a well deserved reputation for outstanding service in Gloucester County. Many of Tom’s clients have used his services for over 20 years. In addition to tax services, Tom DiTullio Accounting also offers payroll, and financial management. We offer many programs that are flexible, reliable, and most of all affordable.