Accountants Serving Childcare Facilities in NJ
As a childcare facility owner, you are likely constantly working hard to care for children in the best way possible. In addition to providing excellent childcare services, it is also important that you care for your business properly so that it can remain successful. Small business owners who have childcare facilities must have great accounting and bookkeeping functions in place so that they can understand where they are at and protect their bottom lines. The professionals at Thomas M. Ditullio Accounting have decades of experience helping small business owners with all of their accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax needs.
Our Childcare Accounting Services
TMD Accounting understands the unique challenges that child care facilities have, and we are able to tailor our accounting services to your specific needs. We can help you to establish accounting functions and to fine-tune the processes that you already have in place. Our services for childcare accounting include the following:
Types of Childcare Businesses Served
At TMD Accounting, we assist all types of childcare businesses, including small in-home daycares to large childcare facilities. The types of childcare businesses that we are able to help include the following:
Five Ways TMD Accounting Helps Childcare and Daycare Businesses
When you outsource your accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services to us, you will enjoy multiple benefits. You will be able to enjoy time savings. Instead of spending hours to going over your books, reconciling your accounts, conducting payroll and doing your taxes, you can instead leave those tasks to us so that you can focus on the other duties that you have. Since we can help you to identify cost-savings measures, you can also improve your bottom line and increase your profits. You will find that tax time will be much easier with our help. We can help you to identify all of the potential deductions and credits that might be available to you while helping to keep your documents organized so that your taxes can be done easily and without errors. With our help, you can clearly define your financial goals and enjoy better organization of your records.
When you choose TMD Accounting, we can help you in five primary ways.
1. Saving time
When you outsource your accounting needs to TMD Accounting, you will save substantial time. Instead of spending hours on your books and payroll, you can instead focus your energies on building your customer base.
2. Finding deductions
The professionals at TMD Accounting can help to identify all of the deductions that you may be able to claim on your taxes. We can advise you about the different deductions and help you to keep the proper records to back them up.
If you are focused on growing your business, you will have ongoing accounting and bookkeeping needs that expand with it. With our consulting services, we can help you to grow your business in a smoother fashion.
4. Having certified experts help you
The accountants at TMD Accounting are certified professionals, allowing you to feel confident in the accuracy of your financial reports and documents.
5. Understanding how to divide personal and business uses
Many business owners use things such as their cell phones and vehicles for both business and personal reasons. When tax time comes, you need to figure out how to determine the percentages to allocate to your personal and business uses. TMD Accounting can help you to make the accurate allocations.
Our Small Business Accounting Services in NJ
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Inputting Bank Details
- Allocating the entries
- Value Added Bookkeeping
- Month-end or Year-end closing
- Invoice approval
- Expense allocation
- Invoice imaging
- Online payment approval
- Check processing
- Handling of vendor inquiries
- 1099 reporting
- Order management
- Customer billing
- Customer aging
- Collections management
- Cash forecasting & reporting
- Bank statements reconciliation when records are managed by your organization
- Credit card reconciliation with your bank records
- Full reconciliation services
- Matching of invoice with your ledger as well as journal entries
- Gift card/certificate reconciliation
- Partial reconciliation services
- Sequencing of checks
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Bank reconciliation report
- Detail general ledger report
- Fixed asset account management
- Payroll setup
- Payday calculations and direct deposits
- Payroll taxes calculation and form filling
- Exceptional Data Management
- Forms Processing and Warehousing
- Transaction Processing and Analysis
- Data Mining Services and Monitoring
Choose TMD Accounting for Your Small Business Accounting Needs
- New Jersey Licensed Public Accountants
- National Society of Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Association of Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Practitioners
- American Society of Tax Professionals
- Institute of Tax Consultants
- South Jersey Business Association
Committed To Excellence For Nearly 40 Yrs
Thomas M. DiTullio has nearly 40 years of experience. Tom and his staff have a well deserved reputation for outstanding service in Gloucester County. Many of Tom’s clients have used his services for over 20 years. In addition to tax services, Tom DiTullio Accounting also offers payroll, and financial management. We offer many programs that are flexible, reliable, and most of all affordable.